Mastering the English Present Tenses

Observe how verb change in present tenses!


Present Simple
personal pronoun + verb
It is used to describe habits, routines and present situations.
e.g. I eat





Present Continouos 
personal pronoun + to be verb conjugated form + verb -ing 
It's used to describe actions happening in the present moment, an action started in the past that is ongoing. 
e.g. I am making





Present Perfect
personal pronoun + have/has + verb in past tense 
It is used to describe past actions and experiences that have a connection to the present.  
e.g. I have loved





Present Perfect Continuous
personal pronoun +have/has +been +verb-ing 
It is used to describe actions or events that started in the past and are currently ongoing
e.g. I have been eating






Practice the various tenses regularly to become proficient in English. 


                             Download my ebook


RECOMMENDED FOR YOU

MORE ENGLISH


No comments: