Spanish Flirting | Romantic sentences for lovers


Many people do not know what to say to win the heart of their love. Here's a little help if you want to flirt in Spanish.



What To Say When You Flirting In Spanish

Eres el postre perfecto para una cena romántica
you are the perfect dessert for a romantic dinner

It’s commonly used whether we are talking about a first date or a 50 year wedding anniversary.


¿Quieres este pastel de chocolate? No gracias. Para mí, tú eres el postre perfecto para después de cenar

Do you want this chocolate cake? No thanks. For me, you are the perfect dessert after dinner




Tengo los ojos llenos de ganas de verte
my eyes are full of desire to see you

When it’s not enough to say “I want to see you.”, then you can go a little further and use this.


Ha pasado un tiempo y mis ojos están llenos de ganas de verte 

It’s been a while, and my eyes are full of desire to see you



Quisiera ahogarme en el océano azul de tu mirada I wish I could drown in your blue ocean stare

You can use it when flirting with someone who has blue eyes.


Eres tan maravillosa que quisiera ahogarme en el océano azul de tu mirada
You are so wonderful that I would like to drown in the blue ocean of your gaze


Hay una fiesta en mi corazón y tú estás invitada/o
there’s a party in my heart and you are my special guest

This may sound unpleasant , but it’s a common line for flirting in Spanish with somebody you really like.


Hola niña, ¿Vienes a la fiesta? ¿ Qué tipo de fiesta? Hay una fiesta en mi corazón y tú estás invitada
Hi baby, Come to the party? What kind of party? There is a party in my heart and you are a special guest

 

 





What is your opinion?

No comments: