English Doctor Exercise



1. What departments are in the hospital?

    ..................  ..................  ..................   ..................   ..................  ..................
    ..................  ..................  ..................   ..................   ..................  ..................


2. Fill in the blanks with one of the following words :

 cold, medicine, better, examine, fever, sure, appointment, sick, hurts, patients


I'm feeling a little 
My throat , and I think I have a 
I called the doctor to make an 
He has many other  today, but he said he would see me. 
I think it's just a , but I would like the doctor to  me to make  it's not anything serious. Maybe he'll give me some  to make me feel .


3. Which doctor to examine if ... ?

your head hurts and you have a fever ..............................
you don't see far things ..............................
your tooth deteriorate ..............................
your arm is broken ..............................
your kidneys hurt ..............................



No comments: